21 December 2011

Reality Bites

Lest I ever mistakenly give the impression that it is all Christmas bunting and gingerbread around here, this is a snap of our dining room right now.
There has been a lot of sewing. Turns out I wasn't quite finished with my chenille phase and sewed up 5 more dresses and a pair of shorts for friend's children. Then circle skirts for my nieces. So easy and adorable, from here.

Christmas dresses for my girls. It's become a bit of a tradition but these were quick and easy, unlike last years.
I like to make stuff and encourage the kids to make stuff, but I don't want it to become a burden for any of us.  Grace woke up early the other morning and sleepily, but worriedly said "I've got so many Christmas presents to make".  Oh sweetie, you're only four.  Still, she found time to have a tea party.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!! This post makes me so happy.

    E x

    ReplyDelete