12 April 2015

Food truck






Summer was fading along with all enthusiasm for cooking dinner. Food trucks reliably stop close by offering  decent fare,  a car park to eat it in and an incomparable view over the city.   Once we had delicious tacos followed by home made ice cream but this night there were competing burger trucks on either corner. We tried both - one had better burgers, the other better chips, Grace turned cartwheels, Lily amused us, a silent disco rocked by, Ruby road tested her newly straightened hair and Nina decided she likes burgers (my only child who does). The light was beautiful, the evening balmy and but for the photographs I took I'd probably has forgotten it already.

2 comments:

  1. Food trucks! That sounds like bliss. And I love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food trucks! That sounds like bliss. And I love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete